3 & 4 Axis Milling
Our 3 and 4 axis milling department consists of up to full 4 axis machining capabilities with up to 20,000 RPM spindles.
Our experiences with fixturing, complex milling including 3-D milling, working with solid models and working with some of the most difficult materials including titanium, MP35 and tungsten as well as holding tolerances approaching zero gives us the edge over our competition.
If you need more than 4 axis milling please see our 5 axis capabilities and you will truly see we are your best source for any milling needs you may have.
3 and 4 Axis Milling Equipment:
- Mori Seiki NH4000 DCG 4 Axis Horizontal
- Mori Seiki Frontier M-I 4 Axis
- Mori Seiki Frontier M-II 4 Axis
- Makino V33i
- 2 – Matsuura V.Plus 800 4 Axis
- Matsuura ES-800V
- Mazak V-414 3 Axis
- Mazak Horizontal HTC-400 4 Axis
- Kitamura Mycenter 3X 3 Axis
- Haas VFOE 4 Axis
- 2 - Haas VOP-D 4 Axis
- 2-Hardinge VM700 4 Axis